26 July 2006

is this the subject line? Why does it say

[My first ever post, from almost 6 years ago]


  • Jul 26, 2006
Hee hee hee.  Blog!
My my, I honestly never thought I would be doing anything as crazy as this.
What in the *($&@ is "blog" supposed to mean anyway.
I know, I know, but it still sounds like a silly word.
I should go to sleep, I got work in the morning!
Anyway, finally an outlet for my various rantings.
I don't even need to write them, I still got those old CL posts all stored away here and there to re-post, should tell you my opinions on just about everything!
Kay, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you ask a question, I will answer it.

NEW: Blogger finally put in a system to be notified of responses to your comments! Just check the box to the right, below, before you hit "publish"